Sanitary Gauge 1036 with Sanitary Instrument Fitting 1037
- All-welded Stainless Steel Bourdon tube
- Field liquid-fillable gauge case
- True Zero™ pointer indication
- PowerFlex™ movement for extended life
- Easy Zero™ external pointer adjustment standard
- Retrofits Anderson Instrument CPM design
- New PLUS! Performance Option :
- Liquid-filled performance in a dry gauge
- Fights vibration and pulsations without liquid-fill headaches
- Order as option XLL
1036 in-line sanitary pressure gauge and 1037 sanitary instrument fitting virtually eliminate process deadleg. The design of the 1036 sanitary gauge and instrument fitting allows for the diaphragm of the gauge to be positioned at the gauge instrument fitting, eliminating the pocket or deadleg that may cause contamination.
The 1036 sanitary gauge and 1037 instrument fitting utilize a 1.5″ Tri-Clover-type mating connection. This feature offers flexibility to use the 1036 with the 1037 instrument fitting on sanitary instrument fitting for tube sizes from .5″ thru 2″.