Heavy Industrial Pressure Transmitter A2
Test stands, compressor control, hydraulic systems, process automation, pump and pneumatic systems control
Benefits and Features :
- Choice of .25, .50 or 1.0% accuracy
- Pressure ranges from 5 psi through 10,000 psi
- CE mark is standard
- 17-4 pH and 316L SS diaphragm materials available
- 304 SS case in standard or welded construction
- Six output signals to choose from
- Optional absolute pressure ranges available
- Available externally adjustable zero and span access
- Optional panel meter digital display – see model 2269
Designed for heavy industrial applications, the A2 pressure transmitter is a durable instrument that provides considerable specification flexibility in terms of performance, construction and optional features.
Specify a base unit from a broad choice of standard ranges, process connections, output signals and electrical terminations or customize the transmitter from a long list of optional features and construction variables.
NOTE: REFER TO ASHCROFT MODEL A2X FOR EXPLOSTION/FLAME PROOF CONFIGURATIONS AND ASHCROFT MODEL A4 FOR INTRINSICALLY SAFE/NON-INCENDIVE APPLICATIONS.