Pressure Gauge Stainless 1009 (2.5 & 3.5 inch)
- 5″ and 3.5″ case sizes.
- 100mm case size (XMG) All-welded construction.
- Gauges are readily available with chemical seals and capillaries of any length.
- Ashcroft Patented PowerFlex™ movement.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Standard overload and underload stops.
- Field liquid-fillable.
- 1% full-scale accuracy ASME grade 1A.
- Adjustable pointer and span adjustment.
- Limited five-year warranty.
This unique Ashcroft pressure gauge offers all-welded construction. The tip/tube and tube/socket joints are welded. The case/socket joint is also welded and provides a permanent seal in the event that liquid filling is required.
The stainless steel construction is ideal for Applications where corrosion is a factor. The movement has both an overload and under load stop standard to prevent disengagement of the gears in the event of over pressure or under pressure.
The Duralife pressure gauges are offered in a dry version which can be field filled, and a liquid-filled version which is usually recommended for severe services.
A dry pressure gauge can be furnished weatherproof or hermetically sealed. Specify the XLJ variation.rof